Favourite Things - The Golden Filter



New York, Sydney, Paris, London, New York, Sydney
These are a few of my favourite things
Ice cream, chocolate, coffee, sugar, ice cream, chocolate
These are a few of my favourite things
Candy, lollies, kitties, bunnies, knee highs, stockings
These are a few of my favourite things
Vintage, dresses, vodka, whiskey, kitty, bunny,
Paris, London, sweet girls, cute boys, vodka, whiskey, cameras, pictures
These are a few of my favourite things
These are a few of my favourite things
These are a few of my favourite things
Vintage, dresses, vodka, whiskey, cameras, London
These are a few of my favourite things

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clay says: a few of MY favourite things as well... except for the cute boys (they can be ugly ahah!)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário